First Aid, CPR and AED Online Course Heartsaver – The online course is designed for windows. It will work on Mac only with the Firefox Browser. If you don’t have Firefox you must download it to open your online course on a Mac.
Nearly 80 percent of cardiac arrests occur outside the hospital. And in recent years, OSHA reports that approximately 4 million workplace injuries and illnesses occurred annually. Providing training that enables employees to take appropriate rescuer action at the workplace is an essential element of an effective safety program.
The Heartsaver® First Aid Online with CPR & AED Part 1 Course offers a flexible, time-saving option for workplaces that need to provide safety training.
The complete course is delivered in three parts.
Part 1 delivers the cognitive learning through Web-based, self-paced modules.
Parts 2 and 3 require students to meet with an American Heart Association Instructor to complete a hands-on skills practice session and a skills test. Upon successful completion of all three parts students receive a course completion card valid for two years.
- Interactive questions and video segments
- Downloadable student review guide available to users up to 12 months after initial completion • Part 1 Certificate of Completion is provided and must be presented at a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) conducted with an AHA Instructor
- Can start, stop and return to online modules as needed
- Convenient alternative to traditional classroom training
- Offers fast implementation with no classroom scheduling delays
- Self-paced learning for Part 1
- Flexibility to complete online modules at home or work
- Content based on the latest AHA science
Once you purchase the online course, we will send you the activation code and instructions by email within 24-48 hours. When you have finished online course, please print your certificate and call our office to schedule the skills check. 866-906-0090.
Please note, once you purchase an online course, there will be no refunds or transfers of credit whether you complete the course or not.